Our vision is a statewide community where all companion animals are free from hunger and thirst; free from discomfort; free from pain, injury and disease; free to express normal behavior; and free from fear and distress – the five freedoms.
Our mission is to support and enhance the five freedoms for companion animals in the state of Colorado through impactful and innovative grant making.
- Impact - We seek grants that produce measurable impact on animal welfare in Colorado
- Sustainability - We strive to fund grant opportunities that yield sustainable, long-term results
- Collaboration - We encourage and support collaboration between organizations
- Knowledge - We support education that leads to improving the lives of animals
- Ingenuity - We seek and encourage ingenious thinking and ideas
- Prudence - We support and practice responsible stewardship